Launch of Autodesk Industry Collections
Autodesk is introducing Industry Collections as a great new way to offer better value, more flexibility, and a simplified customer and user experience. It will be simpler than ever for customers to subscribe to Autodesk products and services.
How to buy Autodesk Industry Collections
You will be able to buy Autodesk Industry Collections in the same way as you can buy individual products – on a desktop subscription basis on either a short term contract or multiple year, making it equally scalable.
There are three main collections. Users will also have the ability to subscribe to additional individual products that may compliment their collection and for more specialised needs, such as data management.
Advantages of the new Autodesk Industry Collections
Some of the advantages of this new way to buy include:
• Simplified packaging – one collection for each industry instead of the tiered system.
• Continuous improvement - Autodesk Industry Collections will progress over time with a steady stream of updates available to Industry Collection subscribers only.
• Additional cloud services - Autodesk Industry Collections subscribers will get access to more cloud services than are currently available in the Design and Creation Suites, giving users the greater computing power of the cloud. Customers who subscribe to a collection with multi-user access will also be able to grant shared access to cloud services, while suites customers are limited to a single named user for cloud services.
• Better value - Autodesk Industry Collections provide access to the most powerful tool set, but at pricing comparable to the Premium Suite tier.
• More flexibility and choice - Autodesk Industry Collections subscriptions will be available with single-user and multiuser access and a full choice of multiple term lengths, not single users only.
Industry Collections will be available from 1st August, after the phasing out of perpetual licenses for suites.