AU London 2019 - Autodesk University
Tuesday 18th June, 2019 to Wednesday 19th June, 2019. Tobacco Dock
Autodesk University* is the conference for those who design, create, and make the world around us. AU London 2018 is your chance to connect with the best in the business, share technical knowledge, solve unique business challenges, and gain a deeper understanding of cross-industry opportunities. Plus, you can learn best practices, stay on top of the latest trends, and experience advanced technology firsthand. Join your global community of professional designers and engineers as we explore the future of making things.
AU London is a 2 day action-packed innovation-led programme consisting of...
- Daily keynote presentations from Autodesk executives and industry leaders
- Autodesk and partner exhibition
- Varied classes by leading experts and working professionals
- Hands-on labs
- Professional certification
- Opportunities to connect socially and to network with your industry peers including the Drinks Reception on Tuesday 19th June
Here are a few ways you will benefit from attending...
- You can participate in exclusive hands-on sessions and demonstrations that are usually limited to product training courses, saving time and money on separate training.
- AU London presentations and activities will address solutions to business and technology challenges facing your organisation.
- This conference provides a unique opportunity to meet professionals and subject matter experts, all of whom present the opportunity of establishing relationships that increase opportunities for your growth.
- You will receive first-hand information about future product road-maps, which will help us be proactive in your plans to achieve a competitive edge.
- You will network industry peers; learn from their successes and best practices and benefit from their expertise in solving problems.
How much will it cost?
Early-bird price is £600 +VAT until 30th April saving £200 for 2 days of speakers, training, certification and networking.
See for yourself
Get all the details on the AU London website.
*Autodesk University is not a higher education provider authorised by the Department for Education